Saturday, February 4, 2012

Things I *don't* have to worry about!

Sometimes in all the lists of things you have to worry about it's nice to acknowledge the things that you *don't* need to worry about! I've been thinking about going back to school this fall and what I should major in when I go back. I realized that for financial aid I would need this years tax return and since I don't know if I'll be able to get it from N and I also know we made too much money for me to get an aid that it would be better for me to wait until 2013 to start school. I also don't have to worry about getting financial aid next year because it's very unlikely that I'll make over $40,000 this year! Skadoosh! Another thing I don't have to worry about! It's nice to have some things crossed off the list! School has been stressing me out slightly because I have a few things in mind but no solid idea of my future plans. Building a new future is scary, it's nice when something seems to fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment