Thursday, February 23, 2012

Still chugging along.

I haven't really been in the blogging mood lately. Everything has been super busy the entire month of Feb and by the time I sit down to play on the computer I really don't have anything to say on here. Valentines was great at the shop, we were very busy and also had a ton of funeral work at the same time that made for a late, late, late night before Vday. I did paperwork the rest of the week and then on Mon started a temporary job taping paper to folders. It's super hard and requires so much brain power that if Kady had thumbs she could totally do it. I'm not complaining, it's a job and I'll get paid real money. Hopefully enough to cover bills for a few months. I'm thankful that my bills aren't very much so I'm in a really hard place yet. I'm still hoping that magical full time job will find me soon. I'm still putting applications out there but no bites yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment