Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Whoaaaa there time, slow down!

It's the middle of March! WOW, Jan was the slowest month in the history of ever and pretty much the shittiest one you could imagine but Feb and March are flying by!!! I'm getting into a routine with work and now I'm throwing the gym into the mix, by the time I get that all under control I'll be throwing school in and I don't know if I'll ever get a good routine! I don't know how people do this with kids. HOW??? I feel like I never see the dogs, half the time mama feeds them before I get home from the gym and then it's time to help with dinner then eat then do dishes and I don't make it upstairs until almost 9. This is a far cry from the life I was used to and to be honest I miss it!! I miss not having to worry about working and keeping a set schedule. I hate mornings and I don't think I'll ever ever ever ever like getting up before 9 or 10 am. I hate being on eastern time again and I REALLY hate the stupid time change. I would like to personally kick the guy who convinced everyone this was a good idea in the balls.

So that's my life... work work work... gym.... time with friends!

I am going to Rucker this weekend and I'm very excited to see my girls for a reason other than packing up my house. Should be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment